My Photo Album
Every picture tells a story. And a 130 kb jpeg file is worth 130000 letters in uncompressed ASCII format, or, assuming 5 letters per word, 26000 words.
Here's a story. It's about a young man, out on his own, with no friends with him but his tree. The tree does not survive the story, but the young man does. He keeps up with his old friends, his family, and makes new friends, whom he later abandons for even better friends. Most of whom eventually go off and leave.
He then gets a new tree, much bigger. But he hates the tree and doesn't like it any more, but can't just kill it, because tht would be cruel.
- 2002-08-25 Landscapes & Botanicals
- 2002-08-31Landscapes & Botanicals
- 2002 September photos.
- 2002-10-19 Landscapes
- 2002-10-26 orcs.
- 2002-11-02 Devil's Lake.
- 2002-11-29 Ft. Meyers.
- 2002-11-30 Ft. Meyers.
- 2002-12 Random images.
- 2002-12-26 Ft. Meyers.
- 2002-12-27 Ft. Meyers.
- 2002-12-28 Ft. Meyers.
- 2002-12-29 Ft. Meyers.
- 2003-02-08 Skating in Madison.
- 2003-03 Random Images.
- 2003-05 Random Images.
- 2003-06 Vacation in Appalachia / Florida / Memphis.
- 2003-07 Madison Cityscapes
- 2003-09 Cityscapes, Projects, & a pretentious self-portrait
- 2003-10-05 A Dean rally
- 2003-11-01 Haloween
- 2003-11-05 Out on the town.
- 2003-11 A Self-Portrait & People
- 2003-12-10 Snow
- 2003-12 D.C. and some art.
- 2004-02 Randomness
- 2004 SSL pics
- 2004-02-29 Arboreetum photos
- 2004-03 Randomness, People, & Landscapes
- 2004-04-01 SSL photos
- 2004-04-03 photos
- 2004-05 California Trip
- 2004-06 May-June Randomness
- 2004-07-18 Botanicals & Landscapes
- 2004-08-01 Memphis Trip
- 2004-08-29 Walking around Madison Downtown
- 2004-10-28 Kerry rally
- 2004-10 Randomness
- 2004-12 Yet another trip to FL
- 2005-01 Super Geekyness--- How I Spent My Winter Vacation, by Scalp the Orc
- Grab Bag---Photos from 2004 October to 2005 April